The Company began trading during 2011 and is situated in the North of England near Leeds, supporting our links to research units across the UK, in particular the North West, North East and Yorkshire. Although based in the UK, we are often asked to support regulatory projects further afield, across Europe, Australasia and North America. Where required, we can achieve this through our extensive global network of experienced regulatory consultants and industry senior managers.
Our experience extends to both development and post-marketing settings, so whatever stage of the life-cycle your product is in, we are ready to help with:
• Preparation of regulatory documentation and reports
• Preparation of regulatory submissions
• Medical / Technical for internal and external publication
• Development strategies and advice
• Post-marketing compliance support
• Business Support / Due Diligence